BC Medical Service Plan
BC Medical Service Plan (MSP) provides coverage for eye care services for the following:
- ♦ Children under age 19: An annual, full eye examination.
- ♦ Seniors aged 65 and above: An annual, full eye examination, partial coverage.
- ♦ Adults age 19 to 64: Partially covered if you have certain medical conditions such as diabetes, glaucoma and retinal diseases.
- For patients without MSP coverage we are able to execute direct billing to most extended health providers. We are one of the first offices to conveniently provide such a service. Here are the extended medical providers that we can currently direct-bill to:
- Chamber of Commerce
- Cowan (Express Scripts Canada)
- First Canadian
- Great West Life
- Green Shield
- Industrial Alliance
- Johnson Inc
- Maximum Benefit
- Pacific Blue Cross
- SSQ Financial Group